If you desire to start your own franchise business, you already know that your primary objective is to find a franchise that works for YOU. But what’s the right way to do this? With over 3500 franchises to choose from in the United States, the task is unwieldy at best.
What MatchPoint Can Do For You
We help you enter the world of business ownership by helping you learn as much as you can about franchising – and then help you find the right fit for your skills and needs.
This FREE SERVICE from MatchPoint saves individuals like you, time, money, effort and mistakes in finding the right franchise.
MatchPoint’s team of highly experienced consultants provide you:
- an in-depth consultation that helps you assess your needs, skills, and goals
- a "matching" and review of pre-screened franchise companies that are right for you
- a personal introduction to selected franchise companies' executives so that you may begin your investigation process the right way
- on-going support and education throughout your entire investigation that keeps you focused, allows you to get to the real substance of a franchise, and make a truly informed decision about what franchise is right for you.
- "shared" years of experience in the franchise industry
Why is this service free? (FAQ)
Full details about our services
You have no obligation to us at any point in using this service. As soon as you submit the form, one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours and begin answering your questions.
Yes, I would like to take advantage of the free service provided by MatchPoint. I understand that submitting the following form does not create any obligation. I will be contacted via email or phone to provide additional information about the options and choices available to me. I will not be asked to pay any fee for this service during this process.
MatchPoint can help you evaluate and select the right franchise business in the United States. While franchise investments vary, you will need a minimum of $20,000 liquid capital (cash, securities, home-equity) AND a net worth of at least $100,000 to meet the investment parameters of most franchise companies.
Privacy Statement: MatchPoint and its partners do not sell the following information to any party under any circumstances.